你没表情别人就会说太嚣张 如果你天生这种表情别人甚至会怪你妈妈 by~~周杰伦『超人不会飞』

我其实 不想一直当坏人


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

blue

i have to admit that i'm suffering in a deep depression right now and so i have no choice but to write it down in this way.

i'm losing all my mind, my way, myself and putting in all my effort.
just to find a reason for me to literally living in this world, by this way, with these things.
but sadly, i could'nt.
not a single one.

if were given a chance, and to make a decision.
for me, to quit it all.
even my life.
surely i will do it.
no doubt.

sadly,i realize the fact.
there is no turning point in this miserable life that i'm going through.
and i have no choice but to suffer
and i have no chance to even make a change.

if i were to sink,
into the deep blue ocean,
just let it be.

for there is no a single ocean in this world,
will be bluer than the blue i feel in my heart.
for there is no a single ocean in this world,
will be deeper than the deep depression i feel in my heart.



写了那么多 英文果然还是没有办法很精粹的表达心境
只想说

我真的不快乐

就这样 淡淡的 没什么

No comments:

Post a Comment