你没表情别人就会说太嚣张 如果你天生这种表情别人甚至会怪你妈妈 by~~周杰伦『超人不会飞』

我其实 不想一直当坏人


Friday, February 11, 2011

yesterday

i gave you the benifits of the doubt
till you show me what you were about
your true colors came out

and your words couldn't hide the scent
cause the truth about where you've been
is in the fragrance i can't regconize

standing there
scractching your head
blood shoot eyes drunk with regret
(hanging yourself ten over the edge)

i'm done with this
feeling like an idiot
loving you i'm over it
i just don't love you
don't love you no more

you are so yesterday
never thought you lose my love this way
now you come begging me to stay

say you are so yesterday
i won't let you rain on my parade
don't wanna hear a thing you say
so yesterday

『baby what you say to me is
there's no more you and i
i couldn't get it right n yesterday
so kiss our tomorrow goodbye
baby love shouldda brought me home
shoulda just been a man about it
but now i'm crying like a baby gal
your love is my blanket
don't know what to do without it

i'm standing here pleading my case
you don't care to hear what i say

my promises don't mean a thing
the end is so disgusting』

funny now how i'm gone
the little light in your head came on
now you realize its all your fault

don't you wish you had a time machine
that way you can change history
that's the only way you could be with me

and now you wanna reminisce
say you wanna try again
started with a little kiss

now i never wanna see you never wanna feel you
even wanna hear you
i don't love you
don't need you
can't stand you

no more

No comments:

Post a Comment